The Live Dream Catcher game is a fairly new entrant into the live casino game arena and it has gone ahead to create a lot of buzz since its introduction. In many ways, Dream Catcher games resemble the renowned Money Wheel games that always grace the halls of most, if not all, land-based casinos. Like other Money Wheel games, Dream Catcher games are represented by large and vibrantly colored wheels filled with numbers as well as special multiplier slots. This is however not all, Live Dream Catcher games feature the use of top-notch state-of-the-art high-definition cameras that capture each and every detail of the action for the player’s to see. Money wheel games have never been as interesting or as fun as it is with this game.
How to Play Live Dream Catcher
To kick off the Dream Catcher game players need to place their bets on the number they think the wheel will stop at – this is done before the wheel is spun. Each number in the Money Wheel has a payout that is the equivalent of its value. The numbers therefore simply represent multipliers.
For instance, if a player bets at number 5, and the arrow lands on one of the 5s on the wheel’s reel, then the player will be entitled to an amount equal to 5 times their original stake. Similarly, if the player bets at number 40, and the arrow stop at number 40, then the player wins 40 times the original stake.
In case the arrow lands on one of the multipliers on the wheel’s reel, such as 2x and 7x, then re-spins are done up until the arrow stops at a number. This is where it gets even more interesting. If the number the arrow lands on after the re-spin is the player’s number, then the win is multiplied by the multiplier the player landed on during the round. The implication here is that, in order to achieve the best outcome, players need to land consecutive multipliers and then the number they placed their bets on. This will obviously produce the biggest wins for the player. Furthermore, players are allowed to place bets on more than one number for any initial wheel spin.
Live Dream Catcher Rules
The rules for the Dream Catcher game corresponds to the way the game is played, just like most Money Wheel games. The rules are pretty straightforward and among the easiest to learn. In fact, if you have experience with other money wheel gams, then you should not find too much trouble adapting to the Live Dream Catcher game. Still, here is a brief rundown of the rules:
- To kick off this Money Wheel game, players simply place bets on any of the following numbers 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40.
- The money wheel is then spun by the dealer and when it stops, the pointer which is usually located at the top of the wheel points to the winning number or segment.
- All winning Dream Catcher bets are awarded on a ratio of the winning number to one basis. That is, the odds have to match the corresponding numbers of the segments the pointer points to: for instance, winning number 1 pays 1:1, winning number 2 pays 2:1, number 5 pays 5 to 1, and so on.
- In cases where the wheel stops and the pointer points to the ‘2x’ or ‘7x’ segments – which are referred to as multiplier segments – all the initial bets remain unchanged and players are not allowed to place any new bets. The dealer, therefore, has to spin the wheel again but this time the bet’s outcome is cumulative as it depends on both the previous multiplier value and the outcome of the current spin odds will either be multiplied twice or seven times over.
- In case the wheel stops and the pointer arrow points to multiplier segments two or more times consecutively, all player bets again remain unchanged. However, this time the multipliers stack up – the multiplied bet payouts from all previous spins are multiplied again! The wheel is spun as many times as need till the arrow eventually points to a number.
- While consecutive multiplier segments are unlimited in many casinos, they are often capped by default maximum amounts available at any casino’s limit dashboard.
Dream Catcher Strategy and Tips
Despite the potential multipliers in Money Wheel games, the Dream Catcher game leans more towards giving the house the most advantage – but it is still possible to strategically optimize the outcome of your bets and it all boils down to placing your bets wisely. Number 40 is usually the bet with the highest home benefit, that is, about 9.10% and above. It is therefore very risky to place a bet on it. Similarly, number 5 has a home advantage of 8.70% and therefore it is advisable to skip it when you are placing your bets. Playing the number 10 is usually the safest option for any player who does not want to risk too much as the number offer the lowest home advantage of about 3.30%.